TEDxExeter press releases and accompanying high-resolution images are available on this page. We are sorry, but members of the press are only be able to attend TEDxExeter by invitation, and are not permitted to take pictures of or film/videotape the event. Photos and videos of the talks and performances are made available after the event.
All press requests should be sent to Claire Kennedy. Claire is the organiser and official spokesperson for TEDxExeter. Please note that TEDx event organizers are not able to speak for the TED Conference. Any inquiry regarding TED should be sent to: Melody Serafino, TEDx Media Liaison, at email@example.com.
While we appreciate any coverage, we kindly ask that all journalists and/or bloggers be respectful of the difference between the TED and TEDx brands. The ‘x’ in ‘TEDx’ stands for “independently organized events.” Any headline or text which implies “TED” is coming to Exeter is misleading. For more information on TEDx, visit http://www.ted.com/tedx.
Download the pdfs
- TEDxExeter will double its audience in 2016
- TEDxExeter audience grows to four times the size in 2015
- First livestream opens TEDxExeter conference up to a much wider audience
- Slam poet’s TEDxExeter video is one of the 1% posted on TED.com website
- Exeter Library is to host the UK’s first public livestream of a TEDx conference
- Template Press Release For Sponsors, January 2015
- Karima Bennoune talk is watched 1 million times
- Announcing TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- TEDxExeter Launch Press Release, January 2014
- Ideas in Exeter to change the world
- TEDxExeter press release, March 2012
Articles in the press
Download the pdfs
- It’s All Talk, Exeter Living, Issue 174, Spring 2015, pp.42-44
- Gallery: TEDxExeter conference inspires people around the world, Express and Echo, 26 April 2015
- TEDxExeter speaker Jenny Sealey challenges perceptions of disability (at Stephens Scown dinner), Express and Echo, 23 April 2015
- Sold out TEDxExeter to stream live (featuring Matthew Owen), Express and Echo, 18 April 2015
- Beth to give her all at TEDxExeter talk, Express and Echo, 7 April 2015
- TEDxExeter to examine why 500,000 children go to school too hungry to learn, Express and Echo, 3 April 2015
Photos of all TEDxExeter events are available for download on Flickr. For 2012 and 2013 photos, please credit “Benjamin J Borley”. Photos from 2014 and 2015 are “© James Millar/TEDxExeter”.
Unless otherwise indicated, videos and photos are made available under the Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).