TEDxExeter press releases and accompanying high-resolution images are available on this page. We are sorry, but members of the press are only be able to attend TEDxExeter by invitation, and are not permitted to take pictures of or film/videotape the event. Photos and videos of the talks and performances are made available after the event.
All press requests should be sent to Claire Kennedy. Claire is the organiser and official spokesperson for TEDxExeter. Please note that TEDx event organizers are not able to speak for the TED Conference. Any inquiry regarding TED should be sent to: Melody Serafino, TEDx Media Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate any coverage, we kindly ask that all journalists and/or bloggers be respectful of the difference between the TED and TEDx brands. The ‘x’ in ‘TEDx’ stands for “independently organized events.” Any headline or text which implies “TED” is coming to Exeter is misleading. For more information on TEDx, visit http://www.ted.com/tedx.
Download the pdfs
- Internationally renowned speakers come to Exeter to present their ideas worth spreading at TEDxExeter 2016, 21 January 2016
- Template Press Release For Sponsors (docx|doc), 18 January 2016
- Local sponsors enable TEDxExeter to reach even more people, 18 January 2016
- TEDxExeter talk by Exeter Professor tops TEDx YouTube Channel playlist: The Way We Work, January 2016
- TEDxExeter: the hottest tickets in town sold out in a record 22 minutes, December 2015
- TEDxExeter reserves space for school groups for the first time, November 2015
- Don’t miss TEDxExeter 2016: tickets expected to sell out in record time, November 2015
- TEDxExeter will double its audience in 2016, October 2015
- TEDxExeter audience grows to four times the size in 2015, April 2015
- First livestream opens TEDxExeter conference up to a much wider audience, April 2015
- Slam poet’s TEDxExeter video is one of the 1% posted on TED.com website, March 2015
- Exeter Library is to host the UK’s first public livestream of a TEDx conference, February 2015
- Template Press Release For Sponsors, January 2015
- Karima Bennoune talk is watched 1 million times, September 2014
- Announcing TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View, August 2014
- TEDxExeter Launch Press Release, January 2014
- Ideas in Exeter to change the world, November 2013
- TEDxExeter press release, March 2012
For published articles and other updates, please see our News feed.
Photos of all TEDxExeter events are available for download on Flickr. For 2012 and 2013 photos, please credit “Benjamin J Borley”. Photos from 2014 and 2015 are “© James Millar/TEDxExeter”.
Unless otherwise indicated, videos and photos are made available under the Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0).