We’re very grateful to the sponsors and partners of TEDxExeter 2016 who were committed to turning dreams into reality with us.
TEDxExeter is a not-for-profit initiative. All speakers and entertainers take part on a no-fee basis and the TEDxExeter team give their time voluntarily. We very much want to make TEDxExeter accessible to a wide cross section of our community. To enable us to do this, we need your support!
Why sponsor TEDxExeter?
- TEDx speakers tackle humanity’s toughest questions, attempting to answer them with innovation, enterprise and enduring optimism. TEDxExeter is a place in our community that inspires people to change their lives, their futures and ultimately, their world.
- Sponsoring TEDxExeter offers a genuine opportunity to be involved in bringing together people who want to be inspired by remarkable thinking and ideas.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, TEDxExeter’s events have been a fantastic success and created an amazing buzz as delegates, speakers and sponsors connected with each other.
- TEDxExeter 2016 – “First a Dream” – promises to be even better.
- Sponsoring us represents a unique opportunity to engage with the local community and to be part of this global revolution in education.
- It offers increased awareness of your work and your association with TEDx.
- Free passes to TEDxExeter.
- Invite to our private Sponsor and Press launch.
- A stand in the University Great Hall where you can meet our delegates.
- Your logo on the stage slides and in the introduction to the videos of talks and performances published on the TEDx Youtube channel.
- A mention in the TEDxExeter programme given to all attendees.
- Your logo on the TEDxExeter website with hyperlink to your own website.