TEDxExeter is a not-for-profit initiative. All speakers and entertainers take part on a no-fee basis and the TEDxExeter team give their time voluntarily. We very much want to make TEDxExeter accessible to a wide cross section of our community. To enable us to do this, we need your support!
Why Sponsor TEDxExeter?
- TEDx speakers tackle humanity’s toughest questions, attempting to answer them with innovation, enterprise and enduring optimism. TEDxExeter is a place in our community that inspires people to change their lives, their futures, and ultimately their world.
- Sponsoring TEDxExeter offers a genuine opportunity to be involved in bringing together people who want to be inspired by remarkable thinking and ideas.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, the first TEDxExeter event was a fantastic success and created an amazing buzz as delegates, speakers and sponsors connected with each other.
- TEDxExeter 2013 – “Living the Questions” – promises to be even better.
- Sponsoring us represents a unique opportunity to engage with the local community and to be part of this global revolution in education.
- It offers increased awareness of the your brand and your association with TEDx.
There are sponsorship opportunities from £500. Sponsors receive:
- Free passes to TEDxExeter.
- Your logo displayed on stage when we thank our sponsors, and in the introduction to the videos of talks and performances published on the TEDx Youtube channel.
- A mention in the TEDxExeter programme given to all attendees.
- Your logo on the TEDxExeter website with hyperlink to your own website.