We’re very grateful to the companies and organisations who are making it possible to explore “Ideas Without Frontiers” at TEDxExeter 2014, as well as those who journeyed with us at TEDxExeter 2012 and TEDxExeter 2013.
If you are interested in sponsoring TEDxExeter in the future, and would like to explore the opportunities with our team, please contact Caroline Harlow, Jhenna Mortimer or organiser Claire Kennedy. The current sponsorship pack is available for download.
TEDxExeter is a not-for-profit initiative. All speakers and entertainers take part on a no-fee basis and the TEDxExeter team give their time voluntarily. We very much want to make TEDxExeter accessible to a wide cross section of our community. To enable us to do this, we need your support!
Why Sponsor TEDxExeter?
- TEDx speakers tackle humanity’s toughest questions, attempting to answer them with innovation, enterprise and enduring optimism. TEDxExeter is a place in our community that inspires people to change their lives, their futures and ultimately, their world.
- Sponsoring TEDxExeter offers a genuine opportunity to be involved in bringing together people who want to be inspired by remarkable thinking and ideas.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, TEDxExeter’s events have been a fantastic success and created an amazing buzz as delegates, speakers and sponsors connected with each other.
- TEDxExeter 2014 – “Ideas Without Frontiers” – promises to be even better.
- Sponsoring us represents a unique opportunity to engage with the local community and to be part of this global revolution in education.
- It offers increased awareness of the your brand and your association with TEDx.
- Free passes to TEDxExeter.
- Your logo on the stage slides and in the introduction to the videos of talks and performances published on the TEDx Youtube channel.
- A mention in the TEDxExeter programme given to all attendees.
- Your logo on the TEDxExeter website with hyperlink to your own website.