There is still the chance to sponsor TEDxExeter 2015. If you are interested and would like to explore the opportunities, please do contact our sponsorship team: Jhenna Mortimer and Chris Perry. The 2015 sponsorship pack is available for download.
TEDxExeter is a not-for-profit initiative. All speakers and entertainers take part on a no-fee basis and the TEDxExeter team give their time voluntarily. We very much want to make TEDxExeter accessible to a wide cross section of our community. To enable us to do this, we need your support!
Why Sponsor TEDxExeter?
- TEDx speakers tackle humanity’s toughest questions, attempting to answer them with innovation, enterprise and enduring optimism. TEDxExeter is a place in our community that inspires people to change their lives, their futures and ultimately, their world.
- Sponsoring TEDxExeter offers a genuine opportunity to be involved in bringing together people who want to be inspired by remarkable thinking and ideas.
- Thanks to the support of our sponsors, TEDxExeter’s events have been a fantastic success and created an amazing buzz as delegates, speakers and sponsors connected with each other.
- TEDxExeter 2014 – “Ideas Without Frontiers” – promises to be even better.
- Sponsoring us represents a unique opportunity to engage with the local community and to be part of this global revolution in education.
- It offers increased awareness of the your brand and your association with TEDx.
- Free passes to TEDxExeter.
- For our main sponsors, your logo featured in the introduction to the videos of talks and performances published on the TEDx Youtube channel.
- Your logo on the slides on the TEDxExeter stage.
- A mention in the TEDxExeter programme given to all attendees.
- Your logo on the TEDxExeter website with hyperlink to your own website.
- Your logo on the email communications with our mailing list.